Treif Puma portionscutter uden kamera
PUMA certainly makes the cut— even at speeds of
up to 400 cuts per minute (with the double blade).
This is true for cutlets, steaks, schnitzel, pork belly,
bacon or German meatloaf, or whether it‘s fresh,
chilled or frozen down to -4 °C/24.8 °F. The flexible
PUMA can cover a wide variety of products with
minimum set-up times.
High-performance and precision even with bone-in products
• Fast and simple operation via touchscreen; USB connection for
data backup and software updates
• Optimum exploitation of the product as a result of residual
piece optimisation (E/EB)
• Increased advantage as a result of the precision sickle blade
and intelligent product feed holder
• Optimum utilisation of the product, for example by sectioning
the product into slicing areas (E/EB)
• Fast and easy cleaning thanks to optimum hygienic and
ergonomic conditions (e.g., the discharge belt can easily be
moved upright to the cleaning position without back strain)
• Automatic ejection of the remaining piece due to pneumatic
product holder (optional)
• Travel gear to easily and flexibly move the machine (optional)
• HS (High-Speed)-model for more capacity (optional)
Spørg om varen
Portionscutter uden kamera til produkter med og uden ben
Save time automatically
Cutting with PUMA means a performance of 400 cuts per minute combined with absolute precision.
No matter if it´s chops, steaks, cutlets, pork belly or meatloaf, whether it´s fresh, chilled or frozen down to – 4 degrees. As the blade is directly coupled to the drive motor, its cuts using the motor´s power at nearly 100 %.