The new HV 414 and HV 416 holding devices are designed to be used for automatic linking of natural, collagen and artificial casings. Special features of the new holding devices are the newly-designed drive and a new, driven casing brake for high productivity. With smooth surfaces and a high-quality stainless steel housing, HV 414 and HV 416 comply with the most recent hygiene standards.
- Gentle, fast linking by driven, finely tuned and flexible casing brake.
- Easy casing brake adjustment without the need for tools.
- Fast casing change by means of quick, easy, one-handed operation for a continual increase in productivity.
- Significant reduction in the amount of burst casings.
- Low maintenance and long service life due to newly designed drive and casing brake storage.
- Ergonomic operator posture as the position of the operating lever can be adjusted.
- Automatic holding device opening.
- Casing end detection for natural casings.
- Vacuum filling machine starts and stops automatically.
- Portions: up to 700/minute depending on product and size of portion
- Calibre range: 13 – 58 mm
- Slug length:
HV 414: up to approx.300 mm
HV 416: up to approx. 430 mm
- Can be attached to the new 410 linking gearbox