The most important features of the new PVLS 125 AL system, are the three new modules: the new linking unit with 2 nozzles, a new voiding belt and a cutting function with 2 belts.
When operation is stopped, the revolving head automatically moves out of the casing brake (linear movement). To change the casing, the operator then uses the 2-handed operating system. The revolving head tilts and moves linearly into filling position.
Optional installation of various voiding units as well as the option of a voiding belt for products that are to be cut inline.
New cutting method
The gap needed for cutting is created by means of 2 independent conveyor belts. The portion is created on the first belt (lengthwise portioning) and it is then transferred to the second conveyor belt. This creates a gap at the link point on the string of sausages. The sausage string is then cut on the second belt, thus ensuring that the cut is clean and precise.
- Fast casing change (possible to change a casing in less than 2 seconds) as the operator can pull the next casing onto the upper nozzle during the filling operation.
- Two drives ensure gentle linking.
- New cutting system.
- Higher performance levels due to a reduction in non-production times.
- Hygienic, smooth construction.
- Ergonomic positioning for fatigue-free operation as the upper nozzle is titled towards the operator.
- Precisely cut portions.
- Uniform sausage lengths, even with natural casings.
- Large field of applications due to various different voiding units.
- Portioning capacity: up to 1,500 port./min (depending on voiding unit used)
- Calibre range: 13-40 mm
- Portions lengths: from 40 mm or from 85 mm (depending on voiding unit used)
- Nozzle length: up to 476 mm (effective slug length up to 425 mm)
stepped for slug length up to 250 mm
- Cutting: Optionally as of first portion