The special new feature of the PVLH 228 linking and hanging line, exhibited for the first time at the IFFA 2010, is then new linking unit with 2 nozzles. Linking unit: When operation is stopped, the automatically moves out of the casing brake (linear movement). To change the casing, the operator then uses the 2-handed operating system. The revolving head tilts and moves linearly into filling position.
- Fast casing change (possible to change a casing in less than 2 seconds) as the operator can pull the next casing onto the upper nozzle during the filling operation.
- Higher performance levels due to a reduction in non-production times.
- Ergonomic positioning for fatigue-free operation as the upper nozzle is titled towards the operator.
- Uniform sausage lengths, even with natural casings.
- Large field of applications.
- Proven, reliable and highly economical system.
- High effective production output.
- Exact lengths.
- High weight accuracy.
- Uniform product results
- 305 hanging unit:
For two smoke sticks up to 1,520 mm or 3 smoke sticks up to 1,060 mm.
- 225 hanging unit:
For two smoke sticks up to 1,060 mm or 1 smoke stick up to 1,520 mm.
- Casing pusher for artificial and collagen casings.
- Clipper attachment kit for improved performance when processing natural casings.
- Portioning capacity:
up to 2,000 portions per minute
up to 1,000 portions per minute when processing natural casings
- Calibre range: 13-50 mm
- Portion lenghts: from 30 mm
- Nozzle length:
to 476 mm (effective slug length up to 425 mm)
stepped for slug length up to 250 mm